On arrival, guests are struck by the scale of the grand vision before them. Grassy plains and a vast Ipe deck surround the inviting waters of the 8x20-meter private pool. Turtle doves and tortoises wander the yard in search of fallen fruit from the mango trees. All of which is ringed by seven different structures that blend wonderfully into this tropical paradise.
The 18th-century French manor acts as the central point to all this and yes, it really is an 18th-century manor that comes all way from Normandy. It was shipped over piece by piece to St. Bath in the 1980s by the property's previous owners. When it was sold in 2006, Cristina Rodriguez, a highly successful designer from Barcelona, saw the potential in transforming it into a loft conversion that was integrated with the beauty of the natural surrounds. The final result is an almost open-air home that feels like it’s one with the nature around it, while still providing all the modern conveniences and functionality one would expect.
Each bedroom comes with a unique design or surprising furnishing choice. The ensuite bathrooms have Boffi fixtures, rain head showers, and, in the case of two of them, bathtubs designed by Piero Lissoni. The Chef’s kitchen comes with all the latest appliances by SubZero, Gaggenau, and Miele. Just outside the kitchen is a huge BBQ and outdoor seating for up to 12 people.
Amenities and extra features include Wi-Fi, surround sound systems, airport pickup, and a welcome basket including a bottle of wine or champagne. Combined with an open-space home design and a relaxing aesthetic of soft gray tones and carefully selected artworks, this is a holiday villa that’s been made to please the senses, and please them it does.
- Daily housekeeping (except Sundays & holidays)
- Linen (changed every 4 days), bath and beach towels (changed every 2 days) are provided
- Wifi Internet
- We will be at the airport or ferry to greet you, help you with your luggage and escort you to your villa (one meet-and-greet per reservation)
- A welcome basket including a bottle of wine or Champagne
- > Babysitting and children activities
- > VIP transfer at St Marteen airport
- > Equipment rental (baby crib, high chair, folding bed...)
- > Pre-stocking of your villa prior to arrival
- > Breakfast delivery at your villa
- > Private chef service
- > Massages and care at your villa
- > Fitness, yoga lessons
- > Sailing trip around the island, jet ski tour, scuba diving...
- > You can cancel your reservation without any penalty up to 7 days after your reservation (does not apply for reservations made less than 3 weeks prior to arrival date).
- > Cancellation more than 6 months prior to the arrival date: 0% (no penalty)
- > Cancellation between 6 months and 30 days prior to the arrival date: 25% of the total reservation amount
- > Cancellation less than 30 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of the total reservation amount
- > Security deposit: 1500 US$ (returned on your credit card 48h after departure)
- > Check-in time: from 3.00 pm
- > Check-out time: before noon
- > Secure online booking
- > Confirmation within 48 hours
- > Free cancellation for 7 days